06 June 2006

who i am.

okay. so, when i'm bored and mostly don't feel like doing anything, i do random things on the internet. tonight i'm looking at people from high school on myspace. so many people post the results of those silly quizzes on their page, and i'm not a big fan of that. what i do have fun doing is taking those quizzes, and laughing to myself about the results. i just took one about what kind of flirt i am. it turns out that i'm a cute flirt. whatever. i don't think that i'll go into most details about that one but, just for fun, here are the restults from some other quizzes that i've taken.

my full house character is becky. my disney princess is ariel. the language that i should learn is french. i'm somewhat machiavellian. i'm dave matthews band magic brownies ice cream. ("not those magic brownies." that's what it says. honestly!) i should drive a bentley azure. i'm pecan pie jones soda. my career type is artistic. my summer ride is a beetle convertible. i'm a mud pie. ("you're the perfect combo of flavor and depth. those who like you give to their impulses.") i'm a frappacino. i'm a classic martini. my scholastic strengths is deep thinking. the movie of my life is an indie flick. my life is like say anything. my hidden talent: "you are both very knowledgeable and creative. you tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential. ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them." my hair should be purple. (ugh, horrible color.) my 20's name is althea zola. i am a daisy. i have a type b personality. i am the godess psyche.

that's all. hope you found this amusing. does this tell me anything about myself? i'm not sure. probably somewhere deep down it does.

quizzed out.
- corrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home