29 May 2006

itching for something to do.

i've been home a total of 5 hours, and i already feel like i need to go out and do something. after a week of being super busy around SLO, i am back in ventura with nothing going on. yet, that is. tomorrow i go out to underwood's in somis for my first day of training to work in the produce stand. my first actual day of work is saturday when i fill in for, of all people, my mother. from there i don't really know what my schedule with them will be but i'm sure i'll be getting busy with that. i'm getting tired, and feeling random. thoughts aren't flowing clearly out of my mind, so this blog is becoming hard to follow. i think.

my drive today took an extra hour because of memorial day weekend traffic, which was fine, but some of the drivers were extra stupid. i followed this one car for a while, and during part of my time behind them they kept turning on and off their windshield wipers for both front and back windshields, for no apparent reason. i thought they were nuts. and they very well could be. i don't much mind traffic as long as the other drivers aren't stupid. then again, i probably looked like a stupid driver when i was trying to drive and eat my in-n-out burger. that was good. i hadn't had in-n-out since my return to california, and felt today was the perfect time to change that. so i did, and stopped at the in-n-out in santa maria and got some grub.

i'm sure that there is more that i can write about, but i really don't feel like doing it anymore. maybe tomorrow i'll post a picture of a really cool shirt that i made last night. and it is REALLY COOL. okay, that's it.

whatever.
- corrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home