16 May 2006

back in the day.

i look forward to being able to be at home alone without either parent here. i was hoping that today i would get a few hours of joyful bliss all alone, without my mother hovering over whatever i'm doing, and being able to watch and do whatever i want. well, her meeting got cancelled, so now i have to "do something" which currently includes unpacking and getting organized. if there is one thing other than getting packed and leaving my location that i dislike it's moving into somewhere new (or old, and just coming back), and getting organized. i'm attempting to aviod it as long as possible, but failing with my mom around. i'm looking forward to tomorrow. she's got meetings in the morning, and both parents work in the afternoon. it'll allow me to do things at my own rate. i'm more likely to get things done out of my own motivation than someone elses.

on a totally different note. i was out running a few errands (groceries for dinner and a starbucks run for me) and i ran into an old friend from high school. she is probably one of the few that i actually don't mind seeing, as opposed to others that i hope to never see again. it was odd though. i suppose that she's the same person from high school, and that i've grown and changed, but it was just weird talking with her. everything is "me me me" and i try to not be like that. it's difficult to describe and that last sentence is probably not the best, but it's a description that is coming difficult to me. especially to try and put it into writing. coming home after living in a differnt state and a different way of life for 9 months is weird on so many levels, and seeing old friends is just one of those. moving back in is too.

well, i probably shouldn't make my mom any more irritated and go do some unpacking and laundry. bummer things can't always be done in my timing.

dragging my feet all the way.
- corrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home