07 July 2006

stiked.

okay, so i'm in a very plesant mood, which is, dare i say it, plesant. here are some things that i'm currently enjoying/looking forward to.

1. tonight i watched take home chef on TLC, and i love that show. it's on every friday and it's hosted by one of my favorite tv chef personalities, curtis stone. he's australian and i first heard of him when he hosted surfing the menu, which aired a couple of summers ago in style. i just love him.

2. monday i'm getting my hair cut. it's been six and a half months since i last cut my hair, and it really needs it. i love having short hair and it's currently longer than it's been in the last 3-4 years. it touches my shoulders! shocking i know. it's going to be a simple (cheap) cut, but it'll get me throught the rest of summer. i do wish that i could die it too, but i'll have to wait to get that done until august. it's pointless in summer anyways. but how i do miss my dark red hair.

3. tuesday i'm going to the warped tour where sherwood will be playing. i love them, and am way excited to go and see them again. i wish there were more to say about it, cause i am way excited to go, but i just can't put it into words. the one thing that i can say is that I LOVE SHERWOOD. plain and simple.

stoked and psyched = stiked.
- corrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home