15 November 2006

i'm so done.

with the whole school and classes and projects and papers thing that is. i am sick of it all! it's not that there aren't parts of it that i enjoy, i like some of my group members and sometimes class is really fun, but really need a break. for instance, i have a paper that is due at 2:30 today. it's 11:50 now. i don't want to do it. it's not that it's going to be difficult to write, i'm actually a great paper writer especially for prof ross classes, but i'm just sick of doing it. thankfully i have tomorrow off, more or less. i have one meeting but it shouldn't be too bad. and i should probably do some reading or start on another of the 2 papers i have due next week, but we'll see about that.

i'm also looking forward to thanksgiving break. i'm going to my aunt and uncles in st. louis, which should be nice spending the holiday with family. the only things that i've got on my mind concerning that are 1. i'm going to be in st. louis and want to do things, but don't really have anyone to do stuff with, which is a bummer, and 2. i have a huge presentation two weeks from today and we are so far from done and thanksgiving takes a whole week of prep away from us. that makes me nervous.

well i'm going to go now. paper to write you know. blech.

i hope today ends up being half as good as yesterday.
- corrie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally know where you are coming from... I have threatened many times to take a semester or year off. Too bad that would set me even further back and I probably wouldn't graduate until I'm like 50 lol

You've only got a few months to go... you can do it!! =)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home