16 January 2007

flurries.

tonight i walked home from college ave in the light falling of snow, and some flakes got caught on my lashes. it was beautiful.

my appreciation & love of snow grows each time that it falls, even a little. it is so beautiful. it makes me want to stay around it more and more.

i dislike the transition between warm and cold weather, but once it's cold, i like it that way. again, it makes me not want to leave it.

i'm not sure what i'm going to do after i graduate, but one day i'll figure it out. and you know... if i'm going to go somewhere new, and different, this is the time to do it right?

thoughts on cold weather, my love for snow, and future life.

we'll see about it all.
- corrie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was snow in Santa Monica and Westwood yesterday... all we got here in Simi was about 5 frops of rain. I was sad... =(

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home