01 April 2007

dress.

so... i've begun to come to terms with not having a date to junior senior, and it's made easier by some awesome friends who i will be going with. (and emily, even though she is not going to the event.)

it is also made more enjoyable by the fact that last night i purchased an amazing dress to wear. i absolutely love it, and - i'm not going to lie - it looks great on me. if you want to know what it looks like drop me a line and i will gladly share with you.

getting more excited each day.
- corrie

(note: this is not an april fool's joke. happy april!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lively Lizard said...

I want to know what it looks like...even though it will only make me jealous at the fact that I can't put normal clothes on. I'm stoked you found a dress, and at an awesome store (your mom told me where).

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home