16 June 2008

pre-peru.

Tomorrow night at this time I will be completing the final stages of packing for my trip to Peru. It feels crazy that I'm on the verge of taking my first trip out of the country, and I still have a TON left to do! I ran a whole bunch of errands today so my list of things to actually get is really short now (there may not actually be anything left on it), but I still have to gather everything and hopefully not forget any of it. Though, if I do forget something it's not going to be a big deal because I'm sure that Megan will have whatever I need. That's the great thing about going visiting a place where a friend lives and also by going with 3 other people someone is bound to have whatever i forget.

The last two weeks have been pretty good. I made two trips to SLO to help move Nat back for the summer. They were both equally fun. The most recent one was a few days ago. While up there I saw the new Chronicles of Narnia movie ("Prince Caspian" if you're living under a rock), and absolutely loved it! Hmm... I think I already wrote about the first trip, now that I've thought about it. I also applied for one job and didn't get it. Which is okay because in all honesty I don't think that it was the thing for me. It would have been nice to get, but I had this feeling that I wasn't going to get it and that it's not what I am supposed to be doing. Now if only I can figure out what I'm supposed to be doing.. that would make things a LOT easier. Eventually my friends, eventually.

Soooo... Here is the deal. I will be in Peru for two weeks (June 18 to July 2), and for the most part I'm going to be disconnected from the world of technology/internet. I'm not bringing my cell phone or computer on the trip (for the first time since I got either of them). But while in Lima I will have access to Megan's computer, and there is the possibility of going to an internet cafe while in our other locations. Now to the point - I am planning on writing a couple of blogs about being down in Peru while there so check back often in the next two weeks and you may be lucky enough to read one of my updates.

That's pretty much it as far as info I've got to put in. If you could pray for us and keep us in your thoughts while we're on the trip we would greatly appreciate that. See you all when we get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home