17 October 2006

now.

i'm surfing the internet trying to come up with something to do when all i really should do is go to bed. moments from my day you ask? okay fine, here goes. i was mostly a slouch all day, not even changing my clothes from what i wore to bed to go to my first class. i then didn't really do any homework most of the day, until the last hour that is. i also had my first visit to the simple room for my cor401 project. kristen and i go on tuesdays, and it was a great first experience. i felt like we were somewhat a distraction, but they're just trying to get to know us. i then had a lot of fun picking on kristen after going, and then had a blast hanging out at her pod with her roommates. most of us don't have boyfriends so we watched the girls across the lounge get picked up for the homecoming banquet. it was fun. then i had dinner with mandi at mario's pizza (best pizza in greenville), and that was really nice. it was great to spend time with her outside her house, which is always a crazy zoo. sometimes literally. she also told me about something that happened today that embarrassed me a little, when it really probably shouldn't have. all i have to say about that is: am i that transparent? then i spent the rest of my evening hanging out with mandi at her apartment, with all of my other amigas. my mom has stopped talking to me online so i think that i'll go to bed now. the timing is good.

i love snow patrol.
- corrie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would have fun picking on me!! =P haha...But I like it!!! You're a fun girl!! We are going to have to hangout more!! See you around!! =)

Kristen

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home