21 November 2006

mmmbop.

tonight was so much fun. it is my last night in greenville before thanksgiving break, and i took a night for me, and had a blast. my friend katie's boyfriend, brad who is also my friend, is on our schools basketball game, and they played tonight at mckindree (spelling? i don't know, i don't go there). it's only about 40 minutes away so she, our friend alyssa, and myself went to watch the guys play.

the guys lost pretty bad, but we had a really great time. i had a brief moment during the game where my stomach was in knots, good ones, that had nothing to do with the game. on the way back we listened to music and rocked out. i picked to listen to hanson, their first album. boy did it take me back. it was so much fun. i still remembered all of the lyrics to mmmbop, and somehow remembered some of the other lyrics too. i think i need to get that album on my ipod for old times sake. good times, good times.

then later we came back to my house (where alyssa lives too), and we hung out and listened to christmas music, and talked while i cleaned my room for leaving. today was a great last night before break. too bad i have a lot of school work to do over break. blah. oh well. i'll survive.

plant a seed, plant a flower, plant a rose.
- corrie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... you can plant anyone of those ...

hahaha I still have your Hanson CDs I think. I should pull out the Christmas album... it is my favorite next to the NSYNC X-Mas one. =)

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home