25 April 2007

rain.

it's raining, it's pouring, i'm in the library without an umbrella!

i'm sitting up in the third floor of the library waiting for a group meeting to take place in the next 15 minutes and i heard this noise and i wasn't sure what it was. then i realized that it could be rain. so i looked out the window and sure enough it was pouring. i love the rain, but not when i have to walk the majority of campus from the library to my house without an umbrella. it wouldn't even be so bad if i didn't have my backpack. oh well. maybe it'll stop before i leave, or i'll see if i can get a friend who lives close to give me a ride to my place. we'll see.

dancing in the rain? not with my computer in my bag.
- corrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home