25 May 2007

seat from hell.

so tonight natalie and i decided to go and see a movie. our initial desire was to go and see the new pirates movie, but being in ventura means that movies sell out on the night they open so by the time we got to the theatre at 7:30 all the shows were sold out until 10, so we decided to see shrek the third instead. in the 45 minutes we had to wait we walked to java joes (not to be confused with joe's java my greenville people) and got some coffee and caught up a little. then we went in to see the movie. seeing as shrek has only been out for about a week and we were in a small theatre finding seats was interesting. we actually got good ones for viewing the movie but mine wasn't the greatest for concentrating on the movie.

we were in a full row of people and right next to me was a very nice hispanic woman who didn't speak any english and was holding a young child about 18 months or so old. he was totally adorable, but did not want to sit still or be quiet for the movie. the mom was doing her best to keep him contained but wasn't succeeding very well. in all honesty that didn't bother me too bad. i was able to block it out quite well. then, however, the seats behind me filled in and the one directly behind me contained either a child or someone who had a child in their lap a good portion of the movie. it was actually that kid who bothered me more because they kicked my seat and leaned up against my chair and on my hair.

though all of that i was amazingly still able to enjoy the movie and have a fun time with natalie. overall i would recommend going and seeing the movie, and i doubt you will have a worse seat than i did.

i love watching the trailers too.
- corrie

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I really liked that movie... my favortie scene was when Pinnochio, the pigs and all them were outside of the castle trying to figure out how to save Shrek, and then one of the pigs goes, "there is a strage girl staring at us" and it was Arty! I laughed sooooo hard at that, you have no idea.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home