12 June 2007

summer loves.

so, here i am sitting in my usual seat on the end of the couch farthest from the tv in our living room just hanging out watching my mom play space invaders on our n64, (she could be doing better if i do say so myself) and thinking about a few things that i am enjoying doing in what is probably my last real summer. here is a list of those things. (i love making lists like this!)

- having the time to read whatever i want. this includes the entire harry potter series up to this point, which i just finished today. i'm actually considering reading book 6 again the week before book 7 comes out just to refresh my memory. i think tonight i'll start girl meets god by lauren f. winner, as recommended to me by emily.
- watching tv, but only the tv that i want to watch. this primarily consists of any episode of deadliest catch, and mythbusters. in fact there is a new deadliest catch on in 11 minutes that i am thoroughly looking forward to watching.
- talking to friends at the most unlikely times. i've had a couple of phone calls come out of the blue that have been very enjoyable and also some ones on a very regular basis that are so nice to look forward to.
- getting emails from becky. i pretty much love anything that becky writes and sends to me. it is always so thoughtful and honest and comforting. often times the little letters or emails that she sends to me mean more than so many other things that people could do for me or say to me.
- being able to sit here in this spot and read or sit on my computer and play solitaire. i'm getting quite good a the latter.

well, those are some of the highlights from my summer so far. i hope that you have some from yours as well.

time for deadliest catch. yes!
- corrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home