15 July 2007

the wedding part 1.

oh my goodness. mandi's wedding was amazing. i mean truely amazing, and i am so glad that i was a part of it. i don't know that i could have lived with myself if i hadn't. i worked non-stop on it, and had a super fun time. i would like to write more about it but i don't have time (which is why this is "part 1").

i'm currently in a panera in st. louis waiting for my ride (the lovely mary) to be ready to go to take me to my aunt and uncle's here in town. i have had a crazy time figuring out where i'm going to go and now it is just nice to be somewhere familiar. i really do miss things back here.

i'll write more later, but for now be content with the knowledge that mandi's wedding was beautiful and was a wonderful experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home