17 June 2008

pre-peru 2.

Alright, well... I'm all packed. Mostly that is. I have a couple of things that I'm still using that I'll pack not long before I leave. I'm really proud of myself with my packing. I got a new rolling duffle bag thing and that is filled with stuff but not packed to the brim and (I believe) under 50lbs. I didn't have any trouble lifting it like I have with other bags that have been over 50. Just in case I do have a smaller bag packed in it that I can put stuff in if I need to. I'd rather not, but better safe than sorry. I'll be using that bag for sure though when we are going around in country. In addition to my big duffle I packed my backpack for on the plane and it is surprisingly light and efficiently packed as well. This is probably the least amount of stuff that I've ever taken on a plane before. I could potentially be notorious for overpacking and over carrying-on but not this time. I'm way proud of myself.

Well, I'll be leaving for the airport in about 2 hours. Goodness that is coming up quickly. I hadn't realized that it was soooo soon. I've still got to take a shower, eat dinner, and hopefully watch the last disc of Robin Hood season 1. If it's only got a couple of episodes on it then I might make it. If not then I guess that I'll be getting it again on Netflix when I get back. That will probably be the case. In fact I may get the last 2 discs again cause it was really good and I didn't get to watch a couple of the commentaries and such that I normally would like to watch if I had more time. And really I did have enough time to watch all of them (I've had them for like 2 weeks) but I started too late. Ah well, live and learn.

According to my Facebook countdown I will be taking off for Peru in 6 hours and 44 minutes and some change in seconds. Exciting and frightening. All at the same time.
Please keep us in your prayers and check back again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home