22 July 2007

best book.

I just finished reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and I am pretty sure that it is the best novel that I have ever read. Everything about it was amazing, and as it should be. I was in no way disappointed by what happened. There were some moments when I was quite sad, and had no idea what was coming next. I truely would not have imagined the way it would go. It was so good that I am temped to start reading it again, though I just finished it. If you have never read a Harry Potter book, or you have only read some, I encourage you to start or continue on with them so that you may read this final book. Know that you cannot read the last without what you will have learned from the previous six. I am so excited and pumped about the whole thing. If (or when) you've read it and you would like to talk about it with someone who has a great love of the stories then please call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home