10 August 2007

long time gone.

Concerning this blog it has been quite a while since I have written anything. Lots of course has happened but I guess not enough to spur me to write, until now that is. I just got back (like an hour ago) from taking middle schoolers to camp at Ponderosa Pines Christian Camp near Big Bear. It was a great time. We had 3 girls and 5 boys go, and had another great experience. This was my 5th time going as a leader to Pondo (I've never been as a camper actually). Like I said it was a great time, but right now I'm just tired and I don't know what to do with myself. I've spent most of the time htat i've been home on my computer, but I'm running out of things to do (which is possibly why I'm writing) and I don't know what else to do. I've had such a great week not watching TV and doing things like that, so now that TV is my primary option I'm not really interested in doing it. I'm thinking about watching the camp DVD that I purchased, and possibly taking a nap. I love naps.

In other news my future is still bleak and that is not helping my overall mood at the moment. I think I should just stop thinking all together. Things would be so much more plesant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home