05 July 2008

post peru.

I'm back!!! I've actually been back for about two and a half days now but this is the first time I've felt like getting on and updating the trip.
The trip was AWESOME! We did so many things and all of them were wonderful! After I stopped blogging (mostly because I did not have access - free access - to the internet) we went to Cusco, saw the Sacred Valley, hiked around Machu Picchu (and up a hill called Waynapicchu), went back to Cusco, took a bus to Puno, spent the night on an island on Lake Titicaca (the island was Taquile), spent more time in Puno, went back to Lima for about 48 hours, and came home. It was a whirlwind of fun and excitement. I still haven't really processed though all of it yet, but I'm getting there. Part of what is helping is the fact that I have loaded all my pictures on to my computer and am putting them up on my flickr page. At this point I am almost half way thorough the trip as far as pictures that are up. However, I took way more pictures in the second half of the trip so I'm probably only about a third of the way through my pictures. Ah well, that's okay.
I've also got some videos to put up that we made during our days away from the computer. (I actually took over 80 videos but I won't be putting all of them up. I'm planning on making a large video with them at some point.) Some are more funny than others, and some only those of us on the trip may find amusing but whatever.
So everyone needs to go to my flickr page right now and check out my pictures. (www.flickr.com/photos/yellowmoonlite)
Thanks for reading while I was gone and check back every now and then if you feel like it to find out about what's new with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home