23 October 2008

Good ole October. I love this month but it is always such a crazy month. I am always busy. This year is not much different, except for what is keeping me so busy. Not only am I working part time at the farm, as always, but I've now got this job at Epic and so some days I work both. I'm not complaining about it, in fact some days I really enjoy it, but it is getting tiring. I'm also hanging out with some friends (or are they still acquiends?) and we're doing stuff nearly every night. Good times. We've watched a lot of movies lately, mostly because we don't know what else to do. The other night we saw City of Ember and I had no idea what it was about, but I actually liked it. If you feel like it go and see it.
Today I not only got my ticket to fly to Chicago for my friend Christine's wedding, but I also found out that Julianne will be coming out to California for a visit soon. I'm pretty stoked about both. They'll both be very different visits, but equally fun I'm sure. It's going to be good having a midwest friend out here for a visit again. More of them should do that.
So I'm pretty tired, and I'm not really sure what else to write, but I felt like putting something out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home