17 August 2008

tape.

Those of you who know me know that my room is a mess. A complete mess. I can't deny it, though sometimes I would like to. Anyway, since I'm not staying at my house right now I have time to clean it without having to be in it. So far it's going really well, and I'm pretty close to having gone through everything.
Today while I was going through some drawers I discovered a few old tapes that I had back in the day. One of them was Jars of Clay, and I was so stoked. That is such a good album and the tape reminded me of some fun old summers. In fact I can tell you exactly when I bought that tape. It was the summer before 6th grade at the Forrest Home gift shop. That was the first time I heard them. Then it turns out that I went to the school they met and formed at. So anyway, my truck has a tape player in it and so when I left I put it in and started to listen to it. It's fun. Good times, good times.

In honor of that tape I found this on YouTube. I never actually saw this when it was first out but that's okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home