01 November 2008

October is over, and I'm a little bummed. I am always a little bummed when October ends. This October ended in a bit of a different way than some previous ones. I worked all day. And I mean ALL day. I worked at the farm in the morning for a couple of hours, then had some time off to drive home, eat lunch, get ready and head off to my next job. Then I worked in the Armory for five or so hours. I wasn't sure how it was going to go, after my first two shifts that is. My first one was miserable, and my second one wasn't too bad. Thankfully this one wasn't too bad. Once school got out the place started to fill up and I had stuff to do and people to interact with. Good times had by all, or at least me. Around 7:30 I got off and ate dinner before going home for a little over an hour, resting, changing and going back to Epic to work a Halloween party that lasted until 1am. I didn't have much of a Halloween, and I didn't dress up , but it wasn't too bad of a day. I slept really well afterward.

November is shaping up to be a fun month. I will be working for the next four days at Epic, you know, making money and doing whatever. Then on Friday I'm going on a little road trip to Ashland, Oregon. I'm really looking forward to it, mostly because I've never been, and it will easily be a good time. We'll come back on Monday and I'll go straight down to the airport to pick up Julianne who is coming for a 5ish day visit. I'm really glad that she is coming, and we're going to have so much fun. The next night we'll be going to a Kaiser Chiefs show in LA, and I am SO stoked about that. Their new album came out last Tuesday, and I've been listening to it pretty much non-stop. One bummer about that night is that Travis is also going to be playing in LA at the same time and I have liked them for so long and would love to see them too. It just figures, after all summer of wanting to see bands I am finally getting some chances but they're all at the same time. Oh well.

That's it really. A mini update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home