13 August 2007

the bourne anything.

So today I finally got around to seeing the new Jason Bourne movie "The Bourne Ultimatum." It was SO good, and totally worth it! I was, however, a little sad to know that it was all over. So, in order to stem this feeling of finality, I went to Barnes & Noble and picked up the three Jason Bourne books by Robert Ludlum. I'm about to start reading the first one as soon as I finish writing this.
If you have yet to see the movie, or you would like to see it again, the please get in touch with me because I would like to see it again. Or really, if you want to see any movie, it is likely that I will want to see it and probably need someone to see it with so shoot me a message anyway.
Go see "The Bourne Ultimatum"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home