06 October 2007

early to bed.

So it's only 9:05 as i write this, and I'm pretty much ready to go to sleep. I am so tired from work and such, and today wasn't even that bad. Most people were pretty chill at the farm and easy to deal with but I'm beginning to lose patience with my coworkers more quickly than I ever have before. Today by 12:30 I was sick of some of them and just wanted to get away. I don't know why it was all bothering me so bad but I was having a hard time taking it. Actually, I was hungry and didn't get lunch until 2:30 so now that I think about it it could have played a role.

Although I was annoyed there was one really fun part. This year for the first time we are having a story time. Actually we're having three story times and today I read the books for one of them. It was awkward at first because there wasn't really anyone there except for two girls who were playing on the hay stacks and I wasn't entirely sure how to get going. I ended up asking them if they minded if I read a story while they played and they said it was fine. By the end of the first story they had sat down and were listening intently and some more people had come to join. I read 4 stories and had a decent group of kids by the end. Like I said, it was fun and I'm looking forward to doing it at least once again tomorrow.

In other amusing news I had a coworked not so subtly introduce me to her son with more in mind than just saying hi. I really didn't mind too much, but found it amusing. Within about the first 30 seconds of introductions it was obvious to him, and his two sisters, one of whom I know. This coworker used to attend my church and her youngest daughter was one of my middle schoolers. She's a great person and fun to be around so I really don't mind what she did. I knew quickly what was going on though. She was telling me that her kids were over and I should go say hi to her daughter and then she goes "have you met my son?" and I say that I hadn't and she says "you should go meet him." That's pretty much it though I may be able to tell it a little more amusingly in person so ask me about it if you want to hear more.

Well, I guess it's early to bed and unfortunetly early to rise. I hate early mornings. Actually mornings in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home